Research Enterprise is published by the Office of Research Affairs at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine. The editor is Mark Willis. Our goal is building a research community among medical students, residents, faculty, and staff at the Boonshoft School of Medicine. Look here for news about the research community, events,funding opportunities, faculty and medical student resources, and much more.
Research Enterprise welcomes comments, questions, and suggestions by medical students, residents, faculty, and staff at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine. Comments from readers who are not affiliated with the Boonshoft School of Medicine will be considered on a case by case basis by RE’s site administrators. We use Akismet to filter spam comments.
To leave a comment on a post published on this site:
1. Click on the “Leave a Comment” link at the bottom of the post. (If someone has already left a comment, the link may read “1 Comment.” Click on it to leave another.)
2. Enter your name. (Since this site is meant to promote discussion among the BSOM research community, we prefer that you use your real name rather than an avatar.)
3. Enter your email address. (It is required for site administration but will not be published.)
4. Enter a URL for a website to be linked to your name. (Optional.)
5. Write your comment.
6. You can also check a box to be notified by email when other comments are left on this post. (Optional)
7. Don’t forget to hit the “Submit Comment” button.
You will see a message saying, “Your comment is awaiting moderation.” Your comment will appear below the post on its permalink page after it has been approved by a site administrator.
If you use RSS, you can follow all comments on Research Enterprise with the Comment RSS feed.